Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This and That....

Here are just a few things from the last few weeks of just around here. Of course the first few are of Twix - he is doing some crazy things - and really is our cheap entertainment.


Brandon - sorry, Tiwx has taken to finding cheap things around here to play with. I will have to get some of the toys out that you got for him. He has been going up to my sewing table and carrying things down again....


My friend Candace has been making whole wheat bread lately - so it has inspired me to make some myself. Wow, where is my bread machine when I need it! :) So this is the final product. Not bad - needs some improving...Thanks Candace!

Kurt usually gets flowers for me once a week or so. This time he picked out these Lillies. They were incredible...they lasted for 2 weeks and opened so nicely. Only thing was that they smelled so potent that I had to put them out on the back porch and we still could smell them inside.

Dad - this picture is for you! :) Wycliff came the other day looking like this!! Remember this ball cap you gave him! He said he had to wear the red shirt to go with it! :) I think he likes it!

Ok, lastly here is our car from about 6 weeks ago. I was driving to the library and a matatu wanted to come in my lane. Well, I was determined to not let him in. He just clipped my bumper and pulled it right off...

3 comments:

  1. What the heck does that cat have on its mouth in the first picture?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey audrey - he was sniffing in the grass and he came up on a piece of yarn - and it stuck to his nose. yes, i know pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do Kenyan yards typically grow yarn? ha! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete