Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catching up....

























Ok, I'm trying again to get caught up! I apologize for the way the layout has been with the pictures etc.! I'm still fumbling thru! Does anyone have a "Dummies Guide for Blogging?" :) Ok, I'm not sure how the pictures will come up, but I will explain. The white tent is one of the churches we have been attending. It is one of 5 churches that has been started from the one church we attended 13 years ago - Nairobi Chapel. We have visited 2 of them so far. The singing group is "Jars of Clay". They came to Nairobi about a month ago and did the worship for us at church. They also gave 2 concerts in the city that weekend. Then a few pictures of the airplanes Kurt is flying - and lastly the addition to our family - "Twix".







3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place to relax! Beats any Hilton! Would love to be that close to the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you are all the way in Africa and see more concerts than I do...ha ha. I bet Jars of Clay was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying following your blogs! Nice to keep up with you again. By the way, I have started a blog too: jo-n-tj.blogspot.com
    Oh Kurt, i just had the MOST delicious sandwich!!! From one side to the other: mayo, mustard, lettuce, cheese, ham, bologna, jelly & pnut butter. Jealous? haha

    ReplyDelete